Thursday 4 July 2013

Food Diary #1

Before we get into this I just want to start by saying that I am by no means a food expert. I don't count calories and I can't read the back of food packages. I'm not here to tell you what you should or shouldn't eat, this is simply what I like to eat. Maybe I eat too much, maybe I eat too little but in my bid to eat healthier I thought I would start documenting my eating habits from time to time.
Meal 1
Cheesy scrambled egg on best of both bread with a glass of Forest fruits. One of my favourite breakfasts.
Meal 2
Baked potato filled with cheese and bacon with a side of lettuce and cucumber. In a bid to use up the bacon before it went off I cut it up and added it to my usual baked potato and cheese lunch.
Meal 3
Aldi's answer to Kettle chips. These are so yummy. I allow myself a small bowl of these because if I sit there with the bag I will eat them all.
Meal 4
Fizzy cherry cola bottles. I was getting far too worked up redesigning my blog I opted for another sweet treat to keep me going until Daniel got home.
Meal 5
Bangers and mash with peas. A nice change from a pasta dish that me and Daniel seem to live on. Homemade mash is the only kind of mash that is acceptable.
Meal 6
Salted popcorn. I always like a little something to munch whilst me and Daniel watch an episode of Game of Thrones before bed. I didn't end up eating all these though because they got left in the microwave too long and burnt.

Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

4 comments:

  1. I've never thought about mixing cheese into scrambled eggs..it sounds incredible! :)

    flawedfairytale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure why but I really love how you've taken these photos! :)
    The baked potato with cheese and bacon looks amazing!
    I'm looking forward to seeing more foody posts!

    Love, Hails x | www.hayerlily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I shouldn't have seen this at 3 in the morning. then I have a massive craving for toast. Love your beautiful photos, anyway. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh! I never would've thought of doing a food diary haha but this one is such a great idea! I know I sound a little crazy but I just love food! I especially feel like eating the potatoes haha I like your blog it's simple but pretty! you have very interesting outfits aswell :) definetely going to follow you! have a nice day!

    Andrea xx
    savingsimplicity13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete