Wednesday 3 July 2013

Time for change

Topshop Leigh jeans
Primark shirt
H&M blazer
Topshop necklace
These colours just scream autumn to me, but since our "Great British summer" is a bit of a flop I think the colour scheme is acceptable. I only popped out to get my nails done and opted for my Chelsea boots yet again. I've really gone off flat shoes lately, and either live in my boots or gladiators. 

I spent the rest of the day redesigning my blog. I was going to leave it shut and do it all in one go but I'm no pro at HTML or CSS so it's a slow process. I didn't really start out with a plan so I'm just sort of making it up as I go. If you know any good sites for tutorials then please share! I have come across some cracking ones today and I'm really starting to get into it. Please bare with me!
Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. hey! love the outfit!
    what do these jeans fit like? is the material stretchy like the joni material or stiffer?

    xxx
    eventualminute.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete