Friday 5 July 2013

Cinema date

River Island shoes
Topshop necklace
Primark rings
I shot all these photos then realised I hadn't changed my white balance so now they've got this horrible warm tone to them. I would sit and filter it out but I'm off out in a bit and don't have time. I'm going with my sister to see all her old school friends at prom (we're basically just using any excuse to be nosey at as many proms as possible). Then later tonight me and Daniel are going to see Now You See Me at the cinema. I've heard some pretty good reviews about this film so I'm pretty excited.

This blazer is much more red IRL, but it just didn't photograph like that (the white balance situation probably didn't help). It's gorgeous though none the less. I kept the rest of my outfit simple, and black which is unusual for me and the blazer was my pop of colour. It's maybe a little smarter than I hoped for just a cinema date night but who cares!
Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

6 comments:

  1. wow I really love the red blazer! looks so elegant! :) wonderful outfit my dear!! hope you're having a wonderful day!

    Andrea xx
    savingsimplicity13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this look and especially your necklace..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, You look perfect! Love that necklace! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this blazer!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete