Friday 26 July 2013

Never in your wildest dreams

H&M skirt
H&M top
Primark coat
Primark rings
Such a late night post, and I'm absolutely shattered! I've spent the last 2 hours searching for a specific part of my HTML code that was disabling all the links on this page. Hopefully it's fixed now! Let me know if it's not. I've also been tweaking my image sizes but can't seem to figure out how to keep my signiture small. All this HTML and CSS fries my brain!

Anyway, this skirt went into the sale online a few weeks back, but it's not on there anymore, but I know they only went into sale in store last week. I've been wary of skater skirts since they became quite the thing this year. It gets so tiring seeing a skater skirt paired with a crop top every weekend in work, but I couldn't resist this one, it's super flattering! I guess some of those girls can be forgiven for always having their midriffs out. 

Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

3 comments:

  1. You look so great! I really like your make up!

    SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the jacket and if you need any help with html just ask me, I'm pretty good at it and I would love to help! :)

    Isabela x

    ReplyDelete