Tuesday 9 July 2013

L'Oreal Confetti Topcoat


I actually forgot I had this top coat until it came to choosing a fresh nail colour this morning. After deciding on the top coat I then had the terrible task of choosing which colour to put under it. I chose them all! I decided to go for the same look every other blogger went for when this top coat came out. How original. But the mini egg look is just so cute!

Confetti is a clear top coat packed with white and black matte glitter in two different sizes. L'Oreal also offer this in three different colours: a gold, a silver and a white glitter, but the black and white reminded me of the Illamasque Speckled nail polishes that came out around Easter time. This one sits over any nail polish though.

I paired mine with BarryM Blue Moon, Avon Lemon Sugar, Avon Pastel Pink, Essie Mint Candy Apple and American Apparel L'Esprit. The perfect pastel combination. It won't last long on my nails though, I think it looks pretty, but all the different colours are far too fussy for my taste.

Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

6 comments:

  1. This confetti top coat looks amazing! I always see it in store but never buy it and after seeing this I may have to!
    Fashion Ganache.
    http://fashionganache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much - it's gorgeous! I love how you've paired it with those gorgeous summer colours, too!! I think you'd like the maybelline color show nail polishes, they have a small range of speckled ones, and they are gorgeous!:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. my fav on pastel colors, could wear it all the time

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this. I think I need to get a yellow nail polish, since those two look gorgeous together :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete