Monday 1 July 2013

What I bought: June

shoes: £8
I only bought these because my Arabel boots were killing my feet when we visited London. A quick stop in Primark on Oxford St. and all was fixed.
Gosh Velvet Touch Lipstick in Mandarina: £6.49
I took full advantage of 3 for 2 in Superdrug at the beginning of the month. All three of these have become firm favourites in my beauty routines. The foundation especially is so gorgeous on the skin.
kimono: £19.99
I managed to find the last in my size in this after searching high and low. Kimonos are such a lovely summer cover up as opposed to a jacket or blazer. Definitely on the look out for more.
gladiators: £7
These are the comfiest shoes I own! I've been tempted to buy another pair because I fear I will wear them out before I go on holiday. They are so soft compared to my last pair of black gladiators.
I've definitely kept H&M in business this month. I was drawn to the colour of this and the front style. It's a lovely material thats quite formal but can be dressed down. Perfect for a black outfit.
all items: £7
The peach dress is the only item I can find on the website and it's the only thing I don't really like. I tried it on to wear to a party on Saturday night and I decided it's far too see through on my bottom half. The monochrome dress and shirt are the newest black and white bits in my wardrobe. I seem to be drawn to monochrome at the moment.
I've had so many problems with these boots but we're finally friends again. For a short while I lost faith in ebay. Normally I love it but after the trouble with these I contemplated giving up on my favourite online marketplace.
Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

5 comments:

  1. That red blazer is adorable! So many nice purchases, lovely! Nice post, well done!
    Have a great time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red blazer! I also love the chelsea boots, I'm going to have to get myself some.
    www.rosesjaunes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, those Chelsea boots! Gimme! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything you bought, especially the Chelsea boots

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you got such good deals! I'm obsessed with those last shoes! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete