Sunday 2 June 2013

Week #22

Outfit choices | Flatpacking | Cat face | Sleepy kitty | New office coming along nicely | A shy Daniel | Burgers at The Grazing Cow | Walk to work lollipops | Selfie | 3 for 2 at Superdrug | Kitty cuddles 

Firstly I'd like to apologise for the many kitty photos, and my little whiskers I gave myself. I'm slowly slipping into the crazy cat lady category. Wow I said it. Cat. I seem to be immune to that word and refer to every feline as a 'kitty'. Would you believe the two in the pictures aren't the same cat, their markings are so similar! It must be so hard to be a cat, all they do is sleep. I can't wait to get mine, I haven't even met him yet but I want to keep him in kitty playful mode for as long as I can. None of this lazing around sleeping. No way! Not under my roof!

Me and Daniel took a trip to Ikea on the bank holiday Monday which we vowed never to do again. Far too busy! We bought bedside tables and the 9 drawer Alex unit and then I spent Wednesday sorting out my little office. I'm so impressed with how it's turned out. When it was painted, I was a bit disappointed with the colour but I love it now.

Also this week we enjoyed a gorgeous date night at a new pub not far from us. The food was gorgeous and the pub is so lovely inside. Very warm and friendly and my favourite part was the quirky accessories. 

If you haven't already, head down to Superdrug for the last two days of their 3 for 2 offer that finishes on Tuesday. I picked up the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation since I haven't read a bad review about it, Mint Candy Apple from Essie and Gosh Velvet Touch lipstick in Mandarina. 

Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. I can see the difference between the cats :D. I got tired of a playful kitty. especially when she wakes me up too early. a lazy cat is nice sometimes.

    http://imeowlife.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete