Tuesday 25 June 2013

Essie Mint Candy Apple


This is only the second Essie polish I've bought. The first being Turquoise and Caicos which I picked up in LA this time last year when Essie still wasn't available in the UK. If you are familiar with both of these shades you will know they are ridiculously similar. Mint Candy Apple is only a touch lighter and mintier green than Turquoise and Caicos and a much more summery shade. I've been lusting after this shade for ages and I'm so glad I've finally bought it. It's definitely ranked up there in my top 10!

I hadn't experienced the new Essie brush applicators since my last Essie purchase was before the switch up. The new brushes are much wider and fuller than the old ones making applications easier and quicker. You could get away with only one coat of this polish but old habits die hard and I swear by my two minimum. 

My next Essie purchase is going to be Fiji. What are your favourite Essie shades?

Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with Essie and this polish is one of my particular favourites along with borrowed and blue, cute as a button and snap happy :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mint Candy Apple and Fiji were my two first Essie purchases, I love them so much! I'd definitely recommend Fiji, it's so pretty

    Chloe xxxx

    www.underestimatethegirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete