Wednesday 31 October 2012

Month in photos: October


















October has been so much fun! My month started with Mum's birthday, which she got about ten bouquets of flowers for, followed by Abi's birthday, which meant only one thing... A night out in Birmingham! After being reunited with Dan we went for lunch in Ironbridge and made the most of the pretty photo opportunities the little town has to offer. It also wouldn't be October without Halloween, and it wouldn't be Halloween without a little face carved into a fat pumpkin, so we spent our Sunday doing that. My photography course arranged a trip to Liverpool to visit the galleries, so me and Naomi made the most of it by shopping and eating there too.

Happy Halloween!
Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment