Monday 15 October 2012

I'm too fly to care



 shirt: H&M
trousers: G21 @ Asda
jacket: eBay
faux fur stole: H&M
boots: H&M
necklace: Topshop
rings: Matalan, Primark

I have always been wary about wearing this shirt with jeans since it isn't that long at the front, but with the right jeans it isn't too bad. I love that it's floaty, but it's that awful material H&M always use that creases two minutes after you put it on. Still you can't beat a classic shirt and denim combination.

I've got so many exciting ideas flying round my head at the moment. Most of them photo shoots for university projects. Once I've sourced appropriate models, I'll be out if the cold snapping away. So watch this space for extremely pixelated posts.

Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. The whole outfit is lovely but I especially like your necklace! Oh and your nails are AMAZING! :)x

    ReplyDelete