Friday 5 October 2012

Ghouls come out to play







 jumper: G21 at Asda
jeans: H&M
jacket: eBay
boots: H&M
necklace: H&M
rings: Primark, eBay

I was thinking the other day about ways to incorporate my collection of coloured jeans into my winter wardrobe. Namely these yellow ones, and my flourescant pink ones, because they are just so typically summery. So the first thing I thought: put them with grey!

Quite frankly I'm chuffed with the outcome, I'm not one of those people that wear a lot of black, and you'll almost always find me in something with a pop of colour, so walking round in these jeans with my little boots all day felt fabulous! Add a few gold accessories, bright lips and a leather jacket and you're set.

My photoshoot today got cancelled, due to a poorly model, so instead I popped into town to run some errands before doing the weekly shop later. This living on my own makes me feel so grown up!

Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. Love your accessories! The jacket, the beetle boots, the rings, the necklace...fab.

    xoxox
    theefface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete