Thursday 25 October 2012

On the uptown




blouse: Primark
shorts: H&M
coat: New Look
boots: H&M
belt: Lipsy
watch: Red Herring

How dreamy is this autumn outfit? I hate wearing the same outfit twice so always try to mix things up with different combinations of tops, jackets and shoes. This one turned out perfect. Although I picked up the shorts in LA in the height of summer, the colour works so well in my winter wardrobe, and my leopard print coat I almost forgot I owned!

I tried out my middle parting yesterday for the first time since getting a full fringe cut in August. I miss my middle parting, hair care was so much less fuss back then, but I think it's still too short to wear just yet without it looking like I belong in a boy band from the 90's.

My friend Sam has started a blog that I wanted to share with you. It's more of a lifestyle blog than anything else. Since he moved to London for his degree he has been reviewing various venues around the big smoke, so if you're ever in town, his blog may come in handy.

Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment