Tuesday 23 October 2012

Behind your Broadway show





 playsuit: H&M
jacket: eBay
boots: H&M
faux fur stole: H&M
watch: Red Herring
lips: Avon in Cranberry

According to the weather forecast it's supposed to be dropping in temperature now, so I thought this playsuit I bought for LA was a bold choice in terms of warmness, but with my fur stole and leather jacket, it hasn't actually been too bad. 

I tried on the Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss in #107. I instagram'ed the lipstick last week because it looks like the perfect winter shade and since then I've been lusting after it, but considering my lipstick collection is already so large I held off. After trying it, I realised it was extremely similar to the Avon one I am wearing above, except that the Avon one is very glossy.

Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous as always, I really want that Kate Moss lippy! I may have to purchase tomorrow ;) X

    ReplyDelete