Sunday 4 November 2012

Week #44

 Pyjama time! // Tuesday's outfit 
Hot chocolate makes the cold mornings much better // Old house in Liverpool 
 Nay in the Tate // My new advertising technique 
 Liverpool's Albert Docks // Rainy drive home in the dark 
 Wednesday's outfit // Pumpkin 
 New goodies // Photo-a-day-challenge: Something beginning with 'C' - Camera
 My reading list for one project // Photo-a-day-challenge: Colour - my coloured dress
 Date night steak @ Mad Jacks, Shrewsbury // Date night cocktails @ The Libertine, Shrewsbury 
 Photo-a-day-challenge: Breakfast - cheese spread on toast and OJ // Comfy in Auntie's bed 
 Annual bonfire party at Mum and Dad's

I've had yet another jam packed week visiting Shrewsbury and shooting models, as well as date night with Daniel and a fireworks party at Mum and Dad's. Not much work for university has gotten done this week so time to catch up! I'm also trying out the November photo-a-day challenge on Instagram, just for fun. Hope you've all had a lovely week.

Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment