Monday 12 January 2015

I'm ready for you

Missguided coat
H&M bag (similar here)
H&M scarf
H&M boots

I'm definitely ready for sunshine and blue skies, I'll even settle for a bit of cloud as long as there's no rain and I don't have to worry about my hair sticking to my lips. A lazy Sunday trip to the cinema (we went to see Taken 3. Liam Neeson - need I say more) called for comfort dressing and what better than a little leather dress. I remember trying this on in Topshop in Gibraltar and being completely put off by the fact I was that hot and sticky I almost got stuck in it in the fitting room, now I'd shave my eyebrows off to not have to wear a thick coat and tights everyday.

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about wanting to be able to walk out the door without tights or a massive coat, it can get quite annoying!
    XO, Miriam
    http://englishmademoisellediaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit, the scarf is amazing!
    xx

    by Emmanuella

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Lindsey, this outfit is just gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love that coat with the tartan scarf :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete