Wednesday 28 January 2015

Dressing for girls

H&M cami
H&M fur coat
Topshop Leigh jeans
Primark necklace
ebay boots

I'm sorry there's no links to most of these items, that'll be because they're nearly all sold out. I've been so uninspired by fashion lately, that I've been pulling together a lot of old stuff. Even then, I don't feel great, like I don't feel like I'm doing anything inspiring or taking any risks. I think a good old spring clean of my wardrobe is in order! Tell me you feel the same sometimes?!

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin



4 comments:

  1. Loving the colour of those jeans. And that fur looks gorgeous on you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing and I know you're feeling haha! but this outfit looks lovely and I adore that coat!
    http://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel that way all the time! Can't wait for Spring / Summer. I really struggle with layering! xx

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete