Monday 26 January 2015

Things I've Been Loving #2

Lilac - My colour crush of the new season. I've got my eye on so many lilac pieces at the moment. This pretty skirt is from River Island and Rimmel's Mary Mary Quite Contrary nail polish is one of my favourites too. I'm kicking myself about not getting this New Look top when they had my size either!
Tray tables - Mum bought me these little tables for Christmas and they're my favourite little addition to my living room at the moment. The best part? They were only £9.99 each from Home Bargains.
Pink lips - They've been a favourite for a while, and the brighter the better. I've realised I'm definitely more of a pink lip kinda girl over a red lip. I find that red lips require a flawless face which my skin is most certainly not. 
Blue Crosley player - This little beauty is my favourite thing in a long time. At the minute it's propped up on one of my tray tables but I want to buy the Hemnes bedside table from IKEA for it, then I can prop all my records up underneath.

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

2 comments: