Sunday 25 January 2015

The Sunday Post: A Little More About Me...

Red or White wine? White, but only when it's free.
City or Countryside? I'm a city girl through and through.
Cats or Dogs? Cats!
Sweet or Savoury? Sweet
Dresses or Jeans? Dresses
Heels or Flats? Heels
Beyonce or Taylor Swift? Taylor Swift
Tea or Coffee? An ice cold cola will do me just fine
Divergent or Hunger Games? Hunger Games
Blogposts or Youtube videos? Youtube
Skincare or Makeup? Makeup
Night or Morning? Morning, that time before everyone else wakes is magical
Pizzas or Burgers? Burgers
Magazines or Books? Books
Facebook or Twitter? Instagram ;)
Summer or Winter? Summer
Digital or Film photos? Digital, there's so many possibilities.

What is your favourite...?
City? New York
Books? At the moment it's the A Song of Ice and Fire series
Movie? Atonement
TV Shows? Sex and the City - it's a girls right of passage
Perfume? Marc Jacobs Daisy
Nail Polish? Rimmel Mary Mary Quite Contrary
Skincare item? Origins Night-a-Mins Moisturiser
Lipstick? MAC Chatterbox
Foundation? Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation
Food? Anything with cheese involved
Dessert? Waffles
Place to eat? At the moment Bella Italia
Alcoholic drink? Disaronno and Cranberry
Non Alcoholic Drink? Cola
Actor/Actress? Keira Knightley
Singer/Band? Lady Gaga

What accomplishment are you most proud of?
I'm proud of many things, graduating from university was definitely one of them, especially after battling with wanting to drop out for so long. I'm proud of my job, and finding something that I leave the house loving every single day. I'm also proud of the skydive I did for Breast Cancer care two years ago, it was the most wonderful experience.

When you was young, what did you want to be when you grow up?
For years I wanted to be a midwife, then I drove past the hospital one day and realised I couldn't see myself working. I absolutely love Call the Midwife though and wish I could have been a midwife in the sixties.

What are some things that scare you?
The dark, I'm better now, strangely enough, that I live in my own house. I remember one time when I lived with Mum and Dad I woke in the night to someone standing over me and I was paralysed with fear. That house was just god awfully scary. I used to hate when it was just me there at weekends.

What was life like growing up and in high school?
My life was wonderful growing up, having five sisters and a brother always meant the house was busy. I can't be any more grateful to my Mum and Dad for all they have done for all of us. As for school, I was never fond of it. I'm a bit of a loner, still am, but I'm much more confident now than I was then. People always say school is the best years of your life, but I'm having a ball right now!

Are you an introvert or extrovert?
I'm very much an introvert and have always been. The thought of being centre of attention sounds awful, but I'm more confident than I used to be. I enjoy my own company quite a bit, maybe more than I should.

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Loved this post always nice to get to know you more! :)

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a sweet person to! as for school i was the same made me not it enjoy it at all. i love these types of posts so lovely to get to know bloggers a bit more!

    http://oliviamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved reading this! We have quite similar personalities :) x http://www.justsavxnnah.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi nice readinng your post

    ReplyDelete