Sunday 4 January 2015

The Sunday Post: Some goals for 2015

A new year is such a lovely feeling. Having new diaries and calendars to fill is all very exciting and although I'm not one for the whole 'new year, new me' nonsense it is still a great time to set some new goals for the upcoming year. Here's a few things I want to do this year, nothing major, I like to set achievable goals:

Visit a new country An essential for me every year. Last year I visited the Canary Islands and Gibraltar. The first I hardly left the poolside but the latter I fell in love with. It's so important to me to see the world, I just can't quite say for definite where I'm going to end up this year.
 
Stay in shape Notice this says 'stay in shape' not 'get in shape'. I've been working out 3-4 times a week since December. No it's not been long but something clicked in me finally and I realised change doesn't happen overnight. I've been slowly making changes to my diet too, which is the harder part for me. It's all about educating yourself, which is something I've been working on lately.

Keep on reading There's nothing quite like tucking your nose into a good book and I've still got the majority of the A Song of Ice and Fire series to catch up on. If you have any other recommendations let me know!

Tidy house, tidy mind I feel so content when the house is clean and tidy, and yes although I don't want to waste my twenties cleaning floors I still don't want to live in a pig sty. I'm going to make a conscious effort to atleast tidy and clean one room everyday when I get home from work.

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Great goals, I found a slow and steady start with my fitness and healthiness was the only way it worked for me last year! Good luck with them this year! :)

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great sense of style ♥
    I'm following you now
    Follow me back on http://sugary-lime.blogspot.ru/
    and http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/9057599
    Happy New Year ♥
    xoxo
    Svetlana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldn't agree with these goals more! x http://www.justsavxnnah.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goals. Before Christmas I took going to the gym super seriously but over the two week break I definitely have let myself go and need to get back into it x

    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tidy house, tidy mind is something that I seriously need to take on board this year too!

    poundingyounghearts.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete