Sunday 30 December 2012

Week #52

 Wrapping presents // Christmas Eve church visit 
 My new headband obsession continues // Night out outfit 
 Christmas morning breakfast // I've been a good girl! 
 This years perfume choice // Table gifts 
Dinner table // Christmas outfit  
My gift from Daniel // Me and the beau  
 Fixed up my ballet shoes ready for the new year // Spring is springing 
BarryM and American Apparel nails  // My cosy room with my new lamp
 Empties ready to be reviewed // Train tickets 
Train essentials // When boredom sets in...  
His first tube experience // Lunch in Garfunkel's Regent St. 
 Carnaby Street Christmas decs // Views like this will never get old

It's my last instagram update of the year! Where on earth has it gone? It's been amazing to say the least and I have a funny feeling 2013 is going to be just as good. Especially since I'll be welcoming it in on the side of the Thames with Daniel. I'm spending my last few days of 2012 galavanting around my favourite city, sightseeing and shopping. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and an equally lovely New Year, and i'll see you on the other side. Enjoy it and stay safe.


Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you've had a brilliant year. I have a good feeling about 2013 too, whoever said thirteen was unlucky has it all wrong!
    Happy New Year!
    JS xx

    http://www.januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year babe! These christmas pictures are just lovely, regret it's all over allready =(
    Btw i love the new H&M spring collection, did you manage to look inside the catalogue allready?

    Love, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna do Ballet!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete