Saturday 22 December 2012

Studio Strategies

SPORTS:



 GOTHIC:



 MILITARY:

 JEWEL:






These are the photos I handed in last week as final prints for my Studio Strategies project. I focused on the Autumn/Winter trends that I thought were most significant and photographed them in various locations around Telford. I wanted grungy locations so ended up shooting on top of a car park, at a train station, outside an old toy factory and in front shop shutters. My model Ada was brilliant, and after the first shoot I decided to use her for all four. It's safe to say we bonded very well whilst switching outfits in my little car. I hope you like them!
Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

7 comments:

  1. Cool outfits! Thank u for sharing such a nice post!;)
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shots :)
    And great styling!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm without a doubt satisfied to say it’s an thrilling publish to study. i examine new facts out of your article, you are doing a awesome mission.you could test our offerings
    autocad training in indore
    php training in Indore
    web designing training in Indore
    autocad training in indore
    Digital marketing training in Indore
    graphics designing training in indore
    Java training in indore

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed that post and this is very helpful and informative. thank you so much from Autocad Training In Indore for giving us a spacial shots.

    ReplyDelete