Saturday, 22 December 2012

Studio Strategies

SPORTS:



 GOTHIC:



 MILITARY:

 JEWEL:






These are the photos I handed in last week as final prints for my Studio Strategies project. I focused on the Autumn/Winter trends that I thought were most significant and photographed them in various locations around Telford. I wanted grungy locations so ended up shooting on top of a car park, at a train station, outside an old toy factory and in front shop shutters. My model Ada was brilliant, and after the first shoot I decided to use her for all four. It's safe to say we bonded very well whilst switching outfits in my little car. I hope you like them!
Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

4 comments:

  1. Cool outfits! Thank u for sharing such a nice post!;)
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shots :)
    And great styling!

    xx

    ReplyDelete