Monday 27 August 2012

I had to find you

top: H&M
shorts: H&M
shoes: Forever21
belt: Primark
bag: primark

I wore this on Friday, whilst wandering around London. I don't look very happy, probably because it rained on me and I didn't take my jacket. I did have a lovely day, took the bus from South London all up to Camden Market. The had a beautiful view of London from Primrose Hill.

The top is probably one of my favourites that I own, pearls, mint and Peter Pan collars all in one - I love it! I paired it with the burgundy shorts I bought in LA in the sale, because at the moment mint and burgundy are a bit of a colour crush.

I hope you've all had a lovely bank holiday weekend, and you didn't get too rained on.

Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

4 comments:

  1. aw getting rained on is the worst. at least you still look cute after- i usually turn into a frizz ball wet dog haha. and love those shorts! they're such a cute color and love the length

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw man, I hate it when I'm unprepared for rain!
    Anyway, love this outfit, the mix of mint and maroon is lovely :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your shorts! They looks really lovely with this outfit and supply the perfect burst of colour. You always look so chic :)
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this little look! The colour of the shorts are lovely and I'm so loving peter pan collars (who isn't?), Love your blog!! You got great style!!
    X

    ReplyDelete