Wednesday 29 August 2012

Cross the border and into the city







top: F+F at Tesco
skirt: H&M
shoes: New Look
necklace: H&M
rings: H&M
watch: Red Herring
nails: BarryM Grey and Bourjois So Matt Top Coat

I've had such a lazy few days off work, which I hate because there are so many things I intend on doing, then I moan later on that I haven't had time to do them. Although I did go into town today with Abi, because we're both getting that autumn feeling. The kind where you just feel it's completely necessary to fill the wardrobe with wool. I was pretty tame and only bought a grey cardigan in Primark in a healthy size 16 (cosy clothes eat your heart out). I also bought That Jacket. The Zara copy, I couldn't resist anymore.

Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

4 comments:

  1. I love this outfit its so cute, I love looking through your blog and getting inspiration. xxx

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete