Friday 10 August 2012

I've been a fool and I've been blind.



 top: H&M (chiffon version here)
trousers: H&M
jacket: eBay
shoes: Forever21
watch: Red Herring
rings: Primark, H&M

I wore this Monday to work and to Cosmo on the evening. I'm currently in love with coloured jeans, the latest addition to my collection being that bottle green colour that everyone is lusting after this season. The trousers are from H&M earlier on in the year, but they do have similar ones in store and online, and the shirt I'm wearing isn't chiffon, but that's the only one that is available now. I do wish I'd got the chiffon one, instead of the 'Rayon' fabric that mine is, it just looks slightly more elegant.

My Forever21 loafers are definitely one of my best investments of late. They are so comfy and have therefore become my go-to shoe with almost every outfit. I need to break the habit of just putting black shoes with everything.

Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

3 comments:

  1. Love this outfit so much, especially the jacket - was it from a private seller or do you have a link? Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love colored jeans too! I just bought some bold blue ones, so thanks for giving me an outfit idea ;)
    You look fantastic in your red ones!

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to pick up some coloured jean's, I love how they look.
    Love your jacket too! xx

    ReplyDelete