Wednesday 15 August 2012

It was a lot cooler in my head





 shirt: H&M
trousers: New Look
shoes: Primark
belt: Primark
watch: Red Herring
rings: eBay, Primark
nails: Impulse Press-on Manicure *from London Fashion Weekend

I have a slight thing since getting my fringe with dressing like a boy. Over sized shirts and Chelsea boots seem to be my go-to staples - along with my bowler hat! I don't wear this shirt very often, I'm not too fond of the length at the front, but the trousers are a nice fit on the waist that don't show your bum when you bend over, personally I hate that!

My day has consisted of dying my mum's hair before she goes on holiday tomorrow. A four hour shift at work, and then chilling out in my pyjamas. I'm dropping my best friend, Abi, at the airport at 3.30 in the morning so I had a nap earlier too. I've just got Sam back from LA and now Abi's going to Spain!

Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. This is such an effortlessly cool outfit! I wish I could pull off looks like this! <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you wearing on the lips? (if you have anything on.) ;)

    ReplyDelete