Tuesday 7 August 2012

Every night, We'll watch the stars




top: Topshop
shorts: Primark
blazer: H&M
shoes: Forever21 (bought in LA)
bag: Primark
necklace: New Look
rings: H&M and Primark
watch: Red Herring

These shorts are years old, same goes for the top, but I just love it when you put two things together and get a whole new outfit. I wore my blue blazer, which is my favourite, I love the boyfriend style and the colour. I'm lusting after a mustard yellow one at the moment. My new cross necklace from New Look is one of my new favourites, I have a bit of a crush on crosses so I'm tempted to get the same one in gold.

I just wanted to add that I've put some things on eBay. Considering I'm moving out I thought it was time to get serious with the clothes I don't wear. 


Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

3 comments:

  1. I envy your style so much, you look great! xx

    http://daintydesires.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using old items and these shorts and tee are perfect! Love the way you freshened it up with the bold blue blazer ♥

    Enter to win a dress from Alainn Bella!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! You have a great style :)
    - Rhiannon
    laviedelamourx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete