Wednesday 26 February 2014

LFW Street Style

Charlotte Fisher from thingsidothinkandbuy.com

As promised here are some of my favourite street style photos that Emiley and I photographed at Somerset House last week. Just a quick disclaimer, these photos are my sister Emiley's. As a photographer I would hate to discredit somebody for their work so she gets full credit. I essentially got the same shots on a film camera, but the digital ones were easier to work with and much better quality.

I didn't know any of the girls we photographed, we just picked people whose outfits we liked. You can tell we prefer the more 'normal' dressed girls over the ones who like to peacock and wear the completely bizarre outfits. I think it definitely inspired me to make more of an effort and be a little more adventurous with my style. I'm particularly in love with Charlotte's outfit in the last photo, I pinpointed the co-ord and the blazer to Topshop and I'm so tempted to try the whole outfit one when I'm in London this weekend.

I've managed to find a few of the girl's blogs, but if you recognise any others then please let me know.


15 comments:

  1. good choices....i love the first and last outfits, will have to go and check out their blogs now! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these outfits, recognise a few faces too :)

    Steph xo | Influence Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last outfit is stunning!! She really inspired me as well :)
    http://mividabonitaa.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow really nice fashion! I went to LFW on Friday too! followed on bloglovin, check my blog out and follow back!

    beautybyellaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. i totally agree! it is such a breath of fresh air to see "normal" dressed girls. All amazing outfits but particularly love the second girls outfit with her jumper rolled, cute look. Followed on bloglovin <3

    A Blonde Statement - FASHION | BEAUTY| LIFESTYLE Blog
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw wow awesome outfits, I agree Charlottes is my favourite!
    xx

    www.blueviolethearts.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, I loved looking at all the street style pictures, preferred the NY fashions week style so so much more relaxed and grunge which I love lol! These pictures are great tho!

    Have a great day,
    Lucy xxx
    Florals & Corals

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these looks! Thanks for sharing!

    Http://dixielu302.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow you photographed the right girls! i love all their outfits

    www.thestylebender.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg that organza jacket in the 3rd pic is sick! some pretty neat outfit shots here :)

    Check out my new post at LFW designer showrooms and share your thoughts! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many outfits that I like!!
    Those ripped jeans in the first shot and the mustard coat, in love!!
    xo
    The Beauty Break // http://beautytimebreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for the feature, only just seen this!

    ReplyDelete