Monday 10 February 2014

Early morning, longer nights

Primark jumper
H&M shorts
H&M bag
H&M necklace
ASOS boots

I seriously thought when I photographed these that I was going to end up loosing my boots to the mud. I think we've had enough rain now, I'm sick of it and i'm not even one of those poor people whose houses have flooded.

During todays down pour I met up with Leigh from Obviousleigh to get some snaps of her outfit for my final major project at university. I haven't seen Leigh in I don't know how many years, since we were in school together so it was so nice to have a catch up and a good old gossip about blogging. She photographed so well and I can't wait to do it again, I think I preferred doing that to photographing my own outfits. I'm definitely on to something here...

I love these little lace shorts from H&M. I've had them a few years and they're kind of running short style but oh so short. Perfect for summer, but somewhat questionable in winter. Paired with my quilted jumper though I think I managed to pull them off. And whilst you're here, let's all just take a moment to appreciate my bag. Isn't it just a beauty?! I popped into H&M after I left Leigh and a new one had arrived in today in a duck egg blue colour. I popped a photo on Instagram if you're intrigued (elegantcha0s), seriously it's something else.

3 comments:

  1. I have serious bag envy! x

    olympiaalder.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, the sweatshirt looks so cosy
    http://kkkiranxoxo.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! looks so stunning :D preach about the rain! I am so sick of it too!

    Love this outfit and especially the bag! can you fit a lot into it?

    http://missbrindlie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete