Saturday 25 February 2012

London, i love you












  dress: H&M
blazer: H&M
bag: avon
boots: H&M

Unless you’ve been living under a rock you’ll know it was fashion week last week, and what follows a week? A weekend! So as I had rudely been left of the guest list for fashion week (I wish!) I bought tickets for the weekend, which still included watching a catwalk show and wondering round Somerset House looking at all the gorgeous designer clothes.
My photos of the catwalk show came out awful so I haven’t even bothered including them because they were pointless, but some of the outfits were gorgeous. I saw Holly Fulton’s new collection along with Miss Molly and Jasper Conran. The trends this spring are gorgeous! I’m in love with all the collars and sherbet shades that are floating round.
We also did a bit of the old tourist thing. When in London and all that! We visited Hamley’s and M&M World. Walked through Piccadilly circus and I got a few snaps along the embankment. I love how in London everything is 10x bigger than everywhere else, it’s completely magical.
I thought I’d keep my outfit simple, and my go to style lately seems to be a blazer over a dress. And my Chelsea boots just seem to look good with everything.

1 comment:

  1. This looks great! You once took part in a giveaway of mine and now I came back to you to tell you I have new one going on, if you feel like taking part!

    http://nightatvogue.com/2012/02/23/giveaway-for-my-lovely-readers/

    ReplyDelete