Friday 9 September 2016

My go to maternity top

H&M maternity blouse [similar here]
ASOS blazer [similar here]
H&M maternity jeans [similar here]
Primark shoes
Primark sunglasses

Let's face it, Dad's garden was always going to make the perfect spot to take some photos at some point. This is the maternity top I was on about still being loose on me, one of the few things that actually are! I love it with my white ASOS blazer when I want to look a little smarter; and when I want to dress it down I just throw it on with my little denim maternity shorts that have popped up on my weekly updates from time to time.

These H&M jeans are the hand me downs from my friend Louise; they're an absolute god send. H&M don't seem to do slim Mama jeans anymore but I've linked the ones I can find that are pretty similar. In all fairness I thought they were the skinny style until I checked the label on the inside. I don't think I'd fit my chubby legs in the skinny style to be honest.

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment