Wednesday 20 August 2014

Baby Blue

Primark coat (similar here)
Primark jumper (similar here)
H&M skirt (similar here)
Forever21 sunglasses
H&M necklace

Oh sweet Jesus I'm so glad I found this coat, another one to the collection. At least none of them look the same I guess. Pastels in autumn is such a strange concept for me, but I feel like this one looks gorgeous breaking up monochrome outfits. I'm tempted to buy the camel one too, but then I've also spotted a furry jacket on Milly Mackintosh that I really want! Oh goodness, such a dilemma!

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely jacket, one can never have too many!

    whatkatiewatched.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby blue is not my favourite colour in the world, but you make it work perfectly with the black and white look!

    \ Indigo Lights

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that coat is from Primark?! I might have to go hunting for that one x

    blushhx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That coat is such a perf colour, Primark really are upping there game when it comes to coats! Gorgeous Lindsey x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete