Wednesday 6 August 2014

Holiday Lookbook // #3

H&M playsuit
Primark sunglasses
Primark necklaces

Definitely my favourite outfit from my holidays. I just love this playsuit so much. It's a shame some of my summer pieces would look so out of place in my winter wardrobe. This is definitely one I'd love to get away with all year round. 

Also, you'll never bloomin' guess what?! I passed my photography degree with a 2:2! I had given up hope of graduating in September, but was welcomed with a lovely message when I logged in to my university account earlier this evening. I'm so relieved and happy! And I'm already trying to pull outfits together in my head.

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. I am going to live vicariously through all of these beautiful holiday posts! I love this whole look! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend has the same playsuit and it's top of my list of things-to-borrow-from-friends hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your backpack, I've been eyeing it up online for ages now, I think I may just give in and get it!! haha x

    sjblushhx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That playsuit is just gorgeous, so stunning x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful playsuit! I love these photos!

    \ Indigo Lights

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous playsuit! You look stunning x
    http://mividabonitaa.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete