Sunday 24 August 2014

The Sunday Post: Just a few new bits

I took my new camera for a spin today around Merryhill and I'm so bloomin' impressed with it. I picked up the Sony a5000 mostly for trips and things when my DSLR is just too god damn heavy (many times I've broke my back carrying it round London). We didn't take many pictures but it's fun playing around with it in different settings.

I picked up the Marc Jacobs clutch in the pewter black colour, I'm still desperate for the rose gold colour but I think there's probably only a few floating round in the dark depths of TK Maxx now. Dan bought me All Fired Up from the MAC retro matte lipstick range. I've looked for this so many times and it's always sold out, but Relentlessly Red is very similar if you're looking for it yourself. Lastly, I added a few of the Paperchase postcards to my collection that my lovely friend Amy got me when I left H&M in Telford. I intend (eventually!) on framing them all on the wall in my office. Now all I need are frames.

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I love playing around with new (and old!) cameras. Sounds like a lovely weekend :)

    Love your blog!
    xx
    Ellie
    www.citybrewed.com

    ReplyDelete