Sunday 29 December 2013

Week 51 & 52

Cuddling the remote | New boots via ebay | Cuddles with another | Christmas party outfit | London love affair | H&M Home | Lola's Cupcakes | Skate at Somerset House | First Christmas in our home | Presents from Daniel | Christmas dinner | Back home with my polar bear | Minty stationary | Beyonce | Yankee Candle treats | Christmas dinner take two

I've had such an incredible few weeks that I'll actually be quite sad to have to get back to reality. I didn't get chance to blog last Sunday and to be honest I haven't had much chance at all, I don't feel like I've stopped since I handed my dissertation in on 20th. It's okay though, that's how I like life the most, when it goes at 100 miles per hour. 

Last Monday me and my little sister Emiley went to London for the day, mostly because we wanted to go skating at Somerset House. I didn't get many photos on my camera or phone because the weather was so bad, and we had to cut our trip short because of the storm and cancelled trains, but we still had the best day. I'd seriously recommend going to Somerset House, it rained the whole hour and we were soaked but it was so worth it.

Christmas came, and Christmas went. I received some seriously beautiful gifts and was spoilt rotten. It was my first 'grown up' Christmas. Waking up in our own house before heading to visit all our family. We finally got home at about eight that night for maximum Christmas cuddles from my little polar bear. And then today my sister visited with my niece and nephew and we had another Christmas dinner. Nothing will ever beat Dad's cooking!

2 comments:

  1. I love Somerset House for ice skating, it's so festive. I also love all the Yankee gifts, what a good present.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, looks like you've had a lovely couple of weeks! The storms in London were a complete nightmare - that was the day I decided to go to Winter Wonderland, and it didn't end well haha. Hope you had a good time skating anyway, though xx

    ReplyDelete