Wednesday 11 December 2013

Flowers? Oh my!

Photography: Lindsey Pritchard
Model: Naomi Elson
Hair & Makeup: Naomi Elson

This was the second shoot in my Photographic Portfolio series and in all honesty I'm not as excited about these as much as I was the balloons. I was inspired to use flowers after flicking through a copy of Company magazine earlier in the year but when it came down to it in the studio we kind of weren't sure what to do with them. We spent over an hour playing around experimenting and these photos ended up being my favourites from the shoot.

Let me know what you think! 

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the fourth image! These pictures are gorgeous and are a reminder that spring isn't too far away!!
    Keep in touch :)
    Andrea
    www.lanouvellenoire.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last two are my favourites :)
    I love how the top is all floral as well :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photographs are gorgeous, particularly the first one. It's Summer in Australia now, so these seem very appropriate. We also love all the pastels your model is wearing!

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant and delicate photo shoot, the flower details on each photograph makes it a great composition! Definitely following! Love your blog ♥
    -Alina
    TransparentDimensions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete