Monday 9 December 2013

Week #49

Boulle climbing the tree | Festive pigs in blankets | Christmas outfits | German Market | Advent calendar choices | Party photoshoot | My first Laura Mercier product | Gramp's cute note

By the time I finished work last night, at 9 o'clock, I managed my beef stew that Dad made for me then went straight up to bed. The thought of getting my laptop out and blogging was too much. My week was made on Saturday night by the little note my Mum passed to me in the last photo. My Gramps wrote it, it's a book title with the author and where Mum can buy it from - 'Hamma son'. To me and you, that's Amazon. He's so cute I can't even handle it.

Christmas is in full swing round our house. Boo is still on his quest to be the white polar bear on top of the tree, I've been cooking pigs in blankets - my favourites! Dan's Dad gave me an advent calendar to add to my 1D one and on Thursday night we visited the German Market, which I didn't take nearly enough photos than what I had hoped to!

Other than that I haven't really left the house this week on a mad quest to finally write my dissertation. I photographed my final shoot of the year which actually all ended up being Missguided. I think they're so on the money this season and my three outfits for over Christmas are all from their website.

3 comments:

  1. love your blog :) xx
    http://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfits. The German market looks so festive, wish i had one in my ares.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete