Friday 20 December 2013

Payday Beauty treats: 3 for 2 on Rimmel London

Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 107
Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish lipstick in 016
Wake Me Up concealer in Ivory

Today has been one mad rush and I made a serious mess up on my mad dash in Boots. I got myself these two lipsticks and the concealer (3 for 2 - duh!) and then I thought I'd treat my secret santa at work to more than just £5. Is that breaking the rules? Or are we allowed to spend more if we want? Well I did anyway, I got her two nail polishes and the Kate Moss 107 lipstick, because lets face it, it's a must have. Got everything home and realised after picking up my 107 from the front, the one behind it wasn't actually the same. 

I looked at the swatch on the button and thought well it's not so bad, she might still wear that, opened the bullet and the whole end of the lipstick was mushed up in the lid. WHY? Why didn't I check it?! I'm going into Boots tomorrow to see what they can do, I mean I haven't even swatched it on skin so it's not even smeared, just a big mushy mess. What do we reckon? 

9 comments:

  1. That lipstick shade is so pretty, I need to try it out! <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surely they will have to change it, that's awful. I never understand why people open them up and mash them about, so rank!
    On the upside, the lipstick colours you got here are beaaaut, good choices. :)
    JS xx

    http://januarysublime.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty :)

    Davina, davina-tian.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's such a shame! That middle shade looks very barbie like!Xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both look great, the sucks about the lipstick being mushed.

    Kayla
    sheerbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a shame :( but we do love our rimmel products, especially the wake me up concealer and kate moss lippies1 they are so pigmented

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate when you're in a rush and things like that happen, so typical. 107 is such a staple!

    Happy Christmas!
    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh both look really great ♥
    www.solodayworld.blogspot.com ~ bloggers from Poland

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these colors! Have been looking for these colors for a while now.
    And thanks for visiting!

    Happy New Year!

    -Alina
    transparentdimensions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete