Friday 6 December 2013

The payday beauty treat: Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation


I started this new tradition a few months back whereby every payday I treat myself to something beauty related. Now I know you may be thinking 'blimey you only pick something up on payday!'. Well let me tell you, H&M have this lovely thing called fortnightly paydays. Oh they are wondrous.

Last night I went to the German Christmas Market in Birmingham and couldn't resist a quick trip to the beauty hall in Selfridges. I knew exactly what I wanted and had a brief moment of panic when I stepped off the escalator and the floor had been moved around. After having a quick frantic run around for the counter I was quickly matched to the shade Beige Ivory. Silk Creme is a medium coverage which is perfect for this time of year and all the Christmas'y things we've got planned over the next few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. I have been so keen to try this out for ages, I adore LM products. Jealous about the Christmas Market too, I really wanted to visit one this year!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so many great things about LM products but never given it a go but that foundation sounds like such a great product! One for the wishlist.
    http://kkkiranxoxo.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete