Sunday 24 November 2013

Week #47

Toile shoot for the Clothes Show | Santa's grotto | Poorly day | Stir fry | Oh Christmas tree | Studio fun with flowers | Catching Fire! | Sunday lunch with my little puddings

I'm just about rounding of my week with 10 minutes to spare. That means it's 10 minutes until I can buy One Direction's new album. YES! After a fun filled week of photoshoots, a cinema date night and lots of christmasy treats I'm ready for my bed. A few poorly days earlier in the week didn't even put a damper on it but I'm all better now after a course of antibiotics. I can sense my weeks are going to be lots more fun towards the run up to Christmas. Sweet dreams!

2 comments:

  1. The studio stuff looks really interesting :)
    Hope you're feeling better!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stir fry looks so good! Glad you are feeling better.

    P.xx

    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete