Friday 8 November 2013

Driving Cadillacs In Our Dreams

H&M fur coat
Topshop bowler hat (similar here)
Primark clutch
River Island necklace

I'm so stupidly in love with this dress it's unreal. I wanted the same one that was on Missguided over the summer, but I went on holiday and they were never to be seen again. I did a google search for something like 'Coral Aztec Shift Dress' a few weeks ago and the Want That Trend website was the top result. I've never bought from them before or admittedly ever even heard of them but the delivery was quick (though not as cheap as Missguided). Still I can't fault them or the dress. It's a lovely fabric which isn't what I expected it to be and I can't wait until next summer to go bear legged with sandals. Perfect!

8 comments:

  1. So weird as I clicked on this I was listening to that song (and album!) addicted at the moment. Lovely outfit, I think Lucy from Made In Chelsea wore this one episode. The pattern is cute 😊
    www.h0lliedays.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shift is beautiful! I love the colours. You wear it really well.

    Nashbagxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! Love the print on the dress and it goes so well with the fur coat.

    - Bridie
    Oh So Bridie | Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress! I have tagged you to take part in the Confessions Of a Blogger tag! The questions are in my latest blog post x

    kittensintophats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the clutch & dress babe :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! Super pretty pictures
    Maxine xxxxx

    snarfcat101.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pattern on this dress is so bold and pretty!

    ReplyDelete