Sunday 3 November 2013

Week #44

Anniversary flowers | Boulle snuggles | His silly nose | Save the Blow Dry shower cap - review soon! | My new dress

Me and Daniel celebrated out year anniversary on Monday. If your a long time reader of this blog, you'll know we were together when we were 16 but spent 18 months apart before reuniting last years. We weren't actually sure when we "officially" got back together so just picked a date at the end of October. He arrived home with a lovely bouquet of flowers and I arrived home for cuddles with puss cat.

My timetable at uni has eased of a great amount this week which I'm so grateful for, I admittedly scheduled in my own half term since all my sisters were off from school and college so project work has been very lax, but back to it tomorrow! I've also got an exciting project with some other girls on my course photographing a collection for the fashion students to be displayed at the Clothes Show at the beginning of December. It all seems to be go go go this time of year!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute post!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those cute smiley eyes, the unordinary sweet dress and your style of blogging.
    Best wishes :-)

    ReplyDelete