Thursday 6 September 2012

Mac Face and Body Foundation



Mac Face and Body Foundation in N2 (£26.50)

I picked up this foundation in LA but I've been waiting to use up all of my Rimmel one before I start this one. It's my pet hate to have lots of the same product open at the same time as I don't want them to go off.

When I went in the Mac store I told the lady I wanted something quite sheer because, unlike most people, I actually like my freckles and didn't want to cover them up. She tested three different foundations before we both agreed this one fitted the bill. I don't wear much make-up, and what I do wear is only light and natural so this new edition to my make-up bag has become a keeper.

The substance is quite watery on the back of my hand, but it glides on my face like a dream. An amount smaller than a 5 pence piece is enough for my face. Then I seal it with either Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light/Medium or Avon Smooth Minerals in Nude.


Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! Great photography as well :)

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete