Saturday 8 September 2012

You took my breath away

 dress: Primark
shoes: Primark
necklace: Topshop
socks: Topshop
watch: Red Herring
rings: Primark

I've so tired whilst writing this. Mum and Dad are having a party in the garden but I'm feeling unsociable so I've sloped off to my room to catch up on blogs and watch the best Saturday night has to offer, meaning Doctor Who, X Factor and Jonathon Ross. I've been at work this afternoon, which, call me crazy, but lately I've really enjoyed work. 

I wanted to make the most of being able to wear my little frilly socks without tights so I wore this Primark dress that I've had a few years now. So many people complimented it at work, I almost feel guilty telling them its about 3 years old, but always point them in the direction of a similar H&M version (such a good personal shopper!) I teamed it with my spiked Topshop necklace to take away too much prettiness, I seem to lean more towards grungy lately.

Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, hope you get a good rest!
    Love this pretty lace dress and the awesome spiked necklace ♥

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutley love your hair like this!
    Really suits you :)

    I'm not surprised that you received a lot of compliments, you look stunning!
    Grungy suits you :)

    Great outfit!

    xoxo
    http://www.fasheauty.com
    UK High Street Fashion & Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your necklace! I recently discovered your blog, love your style <3
    -Fleur

    pourlefemmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete