Friday 7 September 2012

All the kids they dance






 skirt: H&M
top: H&M
boots: H&M
socks: Topshop
necklace: River Island
rings: H&M and Accessorize
Sunglasses: H&M

I've had such a lovely day doing, well, not a lot. I started to sort my wardrobe out this morning and got completely distracted when I came across my pointe shoes, so I pottered around the house in them for a bit, got bored, and sat in the garden reading The Hunger Games all afternoon. I then took a trip to Ikea tonight, where I bought some bare essentials: cocktail glasses, animal plasters and some cute pastel cups for my make-up brushes.

I didn't quite anticipate how warm it was going to be today and started the day off with my new thick cardigan on. Needless to say it slipped back in my wardrobe very swiftly. I am loving the boots and socks thing at the minute, it gives my pretty little pink skirt a grungy edge, which I love.
Follow me on Twitter - Follow me on Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. That skirt is so nice! Just what am looking for!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, that is such a pretty skirt! I love the lacy pinkness of it. Such a light and girly look :)

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete