Sunday 27 May 2012

week #21








avon lemon sugar and sea breeze nails // eggs for breakfast // white raybans // my current read // mcdonalds - haven’t had one for like 2 months // h&m taupe and spark me up nails // my idea of a onesie // soaking up the sun // yellow dress // jubilee party // niece and nephew, lucy and josh // josh stuffing his face
I’ve had such a lovely week! The weather really does make everyone happier. I want it to continue like this until September. I’ve not done much else all week, other than lie in the garden. I always feel guilty if the suns out and I’m indoors, just because we moan about the British weather that much that when the sun does decide to come out I just want to make the most of it. Needless to say not a lot has been done this week, and the only outfits I’ve wore most days are bikinis.

1 comment:

  1. That yellow dress is gorgeous on you! :)

    Please take a peek at my blog :)
    http://neenyswishlist.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete