Tuesday 22 May 2012

wearing white


shirt: H&M
shorts: H&M
shoes: New Look
necklace: Matalan
sunglasses: Avon
watch: Red Herring
The weather has been lush today, so considering I have nothing better to do with my time, I spent the majority of my day lay horizontal in the garden soaking up the vitamin D. I did take a short trip to Tescos with Mum this morning, and this is what I wore. Before I came home, ripped it off and threw on my bikini. I intend on doing the exact same tomorrow, even though I went slightly more red than brown today. But it’s better than resembling a bottle of milk I guess.
These shorts are one of my favourite summer shorts. I got them last summer in the H&M Conscious Collection and I think I only really got much wear out of them in Turkey. They'll definitely be coming to LA with me! I remembered today my horoscope/fashion forecast in Company magazine said to wear white, not that I planned it, I just didn't realise I had so much white until I actually looked in my wardrobe.

No comments:

Post a Comment