Sunday 20 May 2012

week #20






choosing colour schemes // Tuesdays outfit // Wednesdays outfit // Japanese sake and rice face mask // my littlest nephew // another little nephew // testing beds in ikea // the penguin poster in ikea // my current desktop // Saturday nights outfit
My first week off university has been bliss! Not having to feel guilty about having work to do is great and it means I can focus solely on other things I wish to do. I’ve been getting a lot of inspiration for the new apartment after a visit to Dunelm, Ikea, Wilkinsons. Homeware stores are my second favourite to clothes stores!
The weather is looking up this week, which I’m so excited about, so expect lots of sunny photos on instagram and maybe a visit to the beach! You can find me @lindseyyylou.

No comments:

Post a Comment