Sunday 27 October 2013

Week #43

A puss cat from Selfridges | Pizza break | Helping me essay write | Balloons | His favourite new toy | Payday treats

I made it! That rough week I was telling you about wasn't so bad. The worst part was writing my dissertation proposal, I have a feeling that's going to be a big fat fail. I had a shoot on Thursday, possibly one of my favourites involving eight black balloons (that later became seven). I'll be uploading these tomorrow so eyes peeled! I then presented them to my group on Friday which was so scary, but it seemed to go well! 

I've got so many ideas for content for my little blog at the moment, fashion, beauty and a little bit of lifestyle, I'm feeling a lot more positive about my final months at university and plans afterwards. Onwards and upwards eh!

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh you're making me hungry with the Pizza. I have to say though, I've always preferred Pizza Hut over Domino's ... I'm a sucker for deep pan pizzas!!

    Laura xx

    P.s. I am hosting a Michael Kors watch giveaway on my blog this evening. If you are feeling lucky, check it out :)

    http://www.atouchoftartan.co.uk/2013/10/michael-kors-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is your cat! Definitely look forward to the photoshooting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely looking forward to tomorrow's post! The photo that is already up looks so cool! :)

    Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. You seem like you deserved that dominoes treat this week :)

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. what's your instagram name? :) Link wont work for me.
    x

    http://charleymolloy.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete