Monday 21 October 2013

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo


Okay, so lets talk breakouts. We all get them, some worse than others. I went all through my teens with clear skin and it's only been in the last year that my skin has been disobedient. It's also only in the last year I've wore foundation on a regular basis so I'm definitely putting it down to that. Oh to have fresh face again!

I don't know a single blogger who hasn't complained about their complexion since the recent change in weather. My saviour has been the much coveted Effaclar Duo from La Roche-Posay. This was a product that was always popping up on beauty blogs but I wasn't sure what it actually is. Spot treatment? Moisturiser? Primer? I've seen it used in all these ways.

I bought this in France in the hope it would help clear up the constant breakouts on my chin. I was that desperate I sat googling what spots on my chin meant, one website said it was hormones and another said it was a lack of fibre. I applied a little bit just on my chin right before bed and since I started using this about a month ago, I've had one spot on my chin which is considering what it was like before, is good.

Since the most recent breakout, resulting in three beauties around my face, I've used it as more of a serum: post cleanse, pre moisturise. Slowly but surely we're getting there. It's one of those products that you can experiment with to find how it works best for you, so I'd definitely recommend it, even if you only use it as a spot prevention treatment.

2 comments:

  1. I find this works best for me as a serum too!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard so many good things about this product - ps. love your blog design x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete