Wednesday 3 August 2016

29 weeks pregnant with Baby Pritchard

How far along?
29 weeks + 6 days.

Total weight gain?
10st 12lb I'm surprised this isn't more, I've pretty much spent two days this week sat on my arse.

Maternity clothes?
Same old. When I'm at home I still live in the joggers in the picture above. Kyle joked the other day that I don't dress up for him anymore. I told him that's because I have about four pairs of bottoms that fit me, about seven tops and two dresses. I've got a whole wardrobe full of clothes folded up in a box waiting to be worn!

Stretch marks?
Still no new ones. I'm being really vigilant with the Bio Oil though, twice a day minimum these days. The midwife gave me a well done when I lifted my top up the other day, I warned her there's still time!

Sleep?
It's weird that without Kyle in the bed it's kind of uncomfortable, like there's too much space. There's nobody to curl up into. Oh how I'm looking forward to tomorrow night.

Best moment this week?
It's been a bit pants since Sunday but a couple of things that stand out are taking the puppy for a stroll on the beach on Saturday, and hearing baby's heartbeat again when the midwife came round on Friday.  

Miss anything?
You know what, I miss being able to sleep or just generally chill on my belly.

Movement?
So many! There seems to be a little foot wedged in my rib most of the day, but thankfully the midwife said baby is head down now thank god! I was sat with my sisters and Mum earlier and they could all see baby moving, I love that the movements are big enough now to see.

Food cravings?
Nothing really. I bought some frozen yoghurt when I went shopping the other day, I don't know if it's just a fancy word for ice cream because it seems the same to me. 

Anything make you queasy or sick?
I was so impressed with myself on Tuesday when I got home from work and cleaned the cat sick up. My sister did warn me that he'd been sick on the dining room floor and I may have cried because I'd had such a rubbish day and lumpy cat sick really topped it off, but I manned up and cleaned it up without heaving.

Gender?
I really have convinced myself this baby is a boy. I don't know why, it's not even that I want a boy over a girl, it's so hard to explain. I think I'm having a boy and my sister who is due boxing day is going to have a girl. Watch this space...

Labour signs?
Still just the occasional Braxton Hicks, but nowhere near as much as I was getting them

Symptoms?
I've had such bad pain in my pelvis since Saturday. I was complaining all day Sunday about my hips and I ended up staying off work on Monday. I braved Tuesday, but I really wish I hadn't, I was doubled over from a pain all across my pelvis, I felt so defeated by the time I'd shuffled home. I ended up not going in again today and I think I'm going to try again tomorrow but I'm absolutely dreading 8 hours on my feet. I tried to get in contact with my midwife but she's not in until tomorrow, I just feel so useless when I struggle to even put my own underwear on.

Belly button in or out?
Out.

Mood?
It's been a lonely old few days, Kyle's working in Wales for the summer holidays as a lifeguard so I'm here on my own with our little kitty. I can't wait to go back and see him for a few days. Luckily my family live next door so there's always someone nearby if I need them. 

Looking forward to?
Going back to see my love tomorrow. I really do feel lost without him. Although the house has never looked so tidy, he's like my tornado.

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment